Wheel Alignment Services
At Golden Tires & Wheels we make sure that you’re driving a safe and reliable vehicle under all conditions. This calls for expert automotive repairs and routine maintenance, including a wheel alignment when needed.
Wheel alignment services keep your vehicle moving in a straight direction, by precisely aligning the front and rear wheels. While all wheels on your vehicle should point perfectly forward, over time one or more will lose alignment. This will cause your vehicle to pull in one direction and create premature wear on your tires and suspension. With routine wheel alignment service, such issues can be avoided.
While every car, truck and SUV will have different requirements, most vehicles need wheel alignment inspections every year. The frequency of wheel alignment service will depend on how much you drive, as well as your type of driving— stop-and-go vs. highway, for example. Either way, our professional team will ensure proper wheel alignment services in all circumstances.
For Exceptional wheel alignment services in Vallejo, CA, contact the professionals at Golden Tires & Wheels.
Tire and Wheel Services
Buy New Tires and Used Tires Vallejo
Is your vehicle vibrating at certain speeds, say, between 50 and 70 mph? If so, chances are your wheel is out of balance. One section of your tire is heavier than the other because it’s endured more exposure to the friction and heat of the road. Most people are very satisfied with the difference such a simple and inexpensive procedure makes.
Look for these signs, and if you find either one, come see us:
- Scalloped, erratic wear pattern on tires.
- Vibration in steering wheel, seat, or floorboard at certain speeds.
Whether you need to replace a full set of tires or just two, we offer high-quality tires and name brands to fit your needs.
Keep your vehicle running and in good condition with regular oil changes. Depending on vehicle age or type, choosing the right oil will make the difference between getting to your destinations and breaking down.
When you need an oil change Golden Wheels & Tires can get the job done with no hassle. We’ll change your car, truck, or SUV’s oil in a matter of minutes while you wait, and our friendly service technicians will check to make sure your oil filter is clean and performing correctly as well.
We will also top off fluids and recommend additional services. Contact us (707) 651-9180 to find out the best oil for your vehicle and schedule your next oil change.
Brakes Repair Vallejo
Golden Tires & Wheels, Alignment & Maintenance has specialized in automotive brake repair services in Vallejo.
When should I have my brakes inspected?
- You should have the brakes inspected when your vehicle makes unusual grinding or squeaking sounds associated with braking
- Your car's Brake warning lights illuminate on instrument panel could mean low brake pads or a possible issue with the brake fluid system
- Brake pulsation (shaking) under braking could mean that your rotors need to be machined or replaced
- Vehicle pulls under braking means you should have your brake calipers or wheel cylinders inspected
- You should have the brakes checked at manufacturer's specified inspection intervals
- Unpleasant burning odor when braking is a definite cause for brake inspection
- You should get a brake inspection when you have a low brake pedal, a sinking or bypassing brake pedal or experience poor stopping
- Are all brake parts and services the same?
Not all vehicles' brake systems are the same and our years of experience ensures the best service for your particular car. Call us today (707) 651-9180 to schedule an appointment.
Tune Ups and Auto Maintenance
You depend on your vehicle. Without a properly working vehicle, we often find ourselves in a difficult situation. Tunes-ups and auto maintenance scheduled at regular intervals are the best way to ward off unexpected breakdowns. The team at Golden Tires & Wheels understands the importance of tune-ups and auto maintenance.
- Thorough vehicle evaluation, including oil filter, change and service.
- Multi-point vehicle safety inspection.
- Shuttle service
Depending on what our technician finds during an inspection, we may recommend a tune-up to repair or replace any items that are worn or damaged. Even if there aren’t any glaring performance issues, regular tune-ups will keep your car running like new for longer. On today’s cars, tune-ups are recommended based on mileage and can vary between manufacturers. Schedule Tune Up with us is very easy give us a call (707) 651-9180 to schedule an appointment.